hoofbeats on my mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alletable { border:1px solid #264F3F;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/1fgums.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#C4C9B3;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#264F3F; margin: 0 auto }
.boxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxy b {color:#8e3768;}</style>

Adonia didn't have to put much thought into the question posed to her by Saul and with a light smile she gave him an answer, "I enjoy working with the livestock, so yes I really like my job here in Ichika." Her tail waved lightly back and forth when she had spoke showing her pleasure for her job. "Most of the animals here at the Ranch are rather relaxing to me...the bull is the only one that makes my job a little unnerving...he isn't the safest to be around and I'm getting used to having to be wary of him when I need to go into the pen." She noticed her own self going into more detail about her job which he didn't even ask about and her ears folded back feeling a little foolish for blabbing on, so silence fell upon her until he spoke about his horses. Her ears perked and she listened kindly to the young male. She gave a grin to him before she looked over to where the little foal was. "She must be spirited to have come this far in life after the passing of her mother...and you're a very kind soul to have taken both horses into your care..."

As she zoned out her eyes went dim for a moment before she heard the voice of Saul break into her mind. Lifting her head her gaze fell upon him and she gave a light laugh, "..sure..." Without much hesitation she brought herself back over to the other side of the fence and went to fetch Adela. Her mare wasn't as tall as Saul's stallion as she only stood at 14hh and being older estimated around 5 maybe 6 years old. Her temperament was not as spirited as the stallion either, but she was curious about things which Adonia found to be an amusing trait and catered to the curiosity allowing her to check things out, like when she would brush her. Adela never failed to want to check each brush out before being groomed. Bringing out the mare, Adonia quickly put on her head gear then mounted her. At first Adela danced a little uneasy due to not being rode in awhile, but quickly calmed with a few calming whispers. Once settled she gave a light squeeze with her legs and Adela cantered out of the barn toward Saul. "Alrighty, I'm ready to go where ever.." she said with a happy grin.

It wasn't often she had an excuse or the time to ride Adela and it obviously brought her joy to do so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread