hoofbeats on my mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She listened to what he had to say about the foal's weight and she nodded in agreement, "I'd give her several things to bulk her up depending on how much weight you're looking to put on her and how fast..but I've had luck with rice bran for Adela. Just had it to her regular feed and it should help bulk her up in a matter of weeks if not at least in two months tops she should have some really nice bulk to her." With that she began to follow him once he started to move. They seemed to move at a nice leisure pace that caused a peacefulness to fall over Adonia's usually insecure mind. Soon Saul spoke again and she turned her head to make eye contact with the young male. His subject was one that did interest her as she thought about it too. She let out a light laughter, "Yes I'm sure the bull would be quite interested in procreating." She added with some humor but soon became a little more serious about it, "Wouldn't we need some outside cows though as well...just one bull and one cow won't be enough to bring up our numbers, we'd need a few more cows..." Trading entered her mind and she wondered if Saul thought of the same thing.

Her mind thought about how many sheep, goats, and chickens they had. Surely they could trade a few chicks once they grew up. The rooster seemed to have no problem already procreating, but chickens are almost a dime a dozen and don't give as much meat as one cow. That idea was quickly thrown from her mind as fast as it came. It was easy to think of the chickens since she wasn't as attached to them as she were the sheep and goats. Still the numbers of sheep and goats needed to go up as well. It was exciting to think of trying to get the numbers to go up, but she always thought it would go up on it's own except for the number of cows since there were only one bull and one cow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread