hoofbeats on my mind
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She couldn't help but notice how intent he listened to her words about the feed. It took her by surprise that someone other than her mate would listen so intently to her and to be honest it made her feel a little prideful of her knowledge. A smile formed on her muzzle as he then spoke in return, she gave a light nod, "Yeah, I don't see why not, obviously I'd start light with her until she grew some muscle mass but I'd also definitely not hesitate in at least starting her." once the words came out she realized just how boldly she spoke, '..og course, you do hav your hands full with two horses to break in." Her ears folded back a little sheepishly then let her muzzle drop down. It wasn't long after the slight silence of the ride that their talk of breeding program really perked her interest. It wasn't often one became involved in promoting the friskiness of livestock. It was quite exciting to think about baby cows and sheep and goats and even horses running around. Chickens really didn't excite her much though the chicks were quite cute but so hard to catch and hold. They just weren't affectionate things.

Her mind willed back to the thought of trading and what they could possibly trade. She thought about goods, like handcrafted materials but really wasn't sure. The idea of looking for cows perked her interest and in a way the thought of rounding up cows was another exciting prospect. "Rounding up a few wild cows does sound like a little adventure..we'd definitely need a few hands for that. Horseback would be proficient I'm sure. It would make the task quick and easy. I don't see why we couldn't get quite a few that way and we wouldn't have to worry about trade either..." She wondered where the herds would be most easily found but when Saul spoke of breeding the horses she couldn't help but look down to Adela. She hadn't actually thought about breeding her horse but in a way in would be nice to have a colt or filly from her.. Her eyes looked to Hermes and she gave a light chuckle, "I'm sure you'd need to find a decently strong or large mare for that."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread