nothing ever happens by itself
[html]

Word Count :: 417(+2) :: Still want some tea for Claudius? XD

Luna wondered why was this guy stuttering that much. Was he too shy or too scared? she didn't succeed in finding a reason why he could be scared. Had she said something wrong? as she walked towards the dusty piece of hide that laid on the floor she recalled her words to try to find her slide. No offense had been pronounced from her lips, so she decided that the stuttering attitude of the man was part of him. However, she tried to reassure him moving softly while she kneeled on the makeshift seat and dusted it off. Her dark hand patted a spot in front of her to indicate Claudius that he could take a sit. Her gaze was reassuring and friendly as she answered his statement. "You do? That seemes like an interesting rank. I have learned the coloring properties of some herbs, but i have never tried to apply them." she shrugged. If her memmory didn't fail her, she had met another craftsman (or rather 'woman') before leaving.

The small residence seemed quite luxurious in the outside, and maybe it was, but Luna didn't really care about this aspect. This space wasn't solely hers, and she would share it with whoever needed it. After all, it seemed to be difficult to find another place in the same good conditions in which she had found this one. And she would gladly share her space with this young man. "You can sit down here." She said, with a smile, one of her hands caressing the surface of the hide in which she was kneeling. "Or maybe in one of the chairs..." She scratched the back of her head at this point. "I don't know what would you prefer..."

The woman stood up and watched Claudius make his election. But then, more important matters occupied her head, a sign of her sudden realization being her eyes widening slightly. "And, Claudius, i would like to ask you something." Her gaze turned to the young's creamy pelt. "Do you know what has been up in the tribe recently? I was away for a few days, and there are new smells." Rather than the smell, the sensations that came with them was what made her uneasy. She closed her eyes for a second and then reopened them, concern lingering on her green orbs. Her tail twitched as well, but she tried to disimulate her display of anxiousness as much as she cold. "Do you know what has happened to AniWaya?"

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.freebietable-a07 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/MFrah.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 70px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a07 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a07 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a07 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread