nothing ever happens by itself
[html]
642(+5) :: Ignore the initial ramble XP But there is the tea thingie...and some chit-chat XD

His explanation of the facts had not been very consistent due to his stutter, but Luna catched most of it. And the more the young man spoke, the wider her eyes opened. That Dawali had comitted a crime was like to say that a deer had killed a wolf...or that was the comparison that she had made. She could not believe that. But also, she was yet to fully understand the AniWayan laws, which were much the same as the Great Tribe's. Dawali had kept his pack in a good state for a long time --the way the pack looked when she first arrived told so-- and everybody liked him. Why would somebody snatch all of this away from the tribe just because somebody else said so? This had little to no sense for the nature lover, who would first look for the well being of things before following stupid laws.

As she pondered about those things, the female turned her back to Claudius, her tail twitching behind her as a sign of uneasyness. There were a few branches left in the fireplace, so she decided to prepare something for both her and her guest. She had no meat, but she had some herbs that would do a good tea. But first, she had to turn on the fire. She had learned how to do it from her mother, and the process didn't take her more than ten minutes. But these actions had a purpose other than preparing a hot drink. She wanted to keep have some time to ponder about what the crafter had said. "I don't understand either." She said once the fire was crepting, consuming the little wood with which it was fed before Luna fetched a few more from the kitchen and placed them on the chimney, observing how the flames caressed the wood. "They say that they need more warriors then..." She eyed at the fire with shiftey eyes as she brushed off her padded hands and loked at Claudius agan, this time smiling kindly. "I am going to prepare some tea. I do not know whether you have tasted it or not, but i think that you will like it." Tea was one of the many things that she had learned to elaboate thanks to her mother and that she missed about her. Said hot drink, when prepared correctly, was a great medicine. And it was also delicious. "Just let me get some water." She said, trotting towards her kitchen and grabbing two small bowls and running out of her house.

Luckly she had installed herself not very far away from the river, but the trip had taken her about twenty minutes, maybe more considering that she had had to walk so the water didn't spill. Once she entered her house, she headed directly to the chimney and left the bowls there. The fire was hot enough so the water would heat fast. Once making sure that everything was in order there, she turned to the blue eyed man with an apology plastered on her features. "I am sorry for making you wait...but i think that it will be worth it." She took her place beside her guest once again and showed him a reassuring smile, telling him that he could relax. "Now, thanks for informing me about this situation...I do not know how have things been for the other AniWayans, but i hope that they are ok." The last part was more for herself than for him. "If you do not want to talk about it, then it is ok, but tell me." Her green gemstones were focused on the old cowhime in which they were sitting as she spoke. "Do you know how have the others reacted to all of this? To the new 'need' of warriors and the new...leadership?"

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style>
.zero-pink p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-pink b {color:#f74883; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.zero-pink {font-family: trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#a0143b; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#f5efcb; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/pink.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #babf8d; width:400px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread