nothing ever happens by itself
[html]

465(+2) :: No prob Tongue I luffed eet!! XD

Her attention never faltered, ears perked up and eyes staring at the man's features, trying to catch as much information as she could from his stuttering words. The stutters, she did not mind, but the difficulty with which she was picking up some of the words, added to her exhaustion weren't making a good combination. However, what she did get was the fact that one of the AniWayans had spoken out of place and had earned for him and for the whole tribe the title of 'disrespectful' and 'shameless'. The physical description rang a bell in her mind, which reminded her of the kind man who had offered to share his knowledgement on one of the most preciated animals to the pack. León Austral was the name, and it seemed difficult to picture the man who had found her in the stables all those days ago and the one that was being described by Claudius as the same.

Her gaze slipped away from his companion's slender frame and instead rested on the cow hide beneath her. Her ears were still perked forward, listening at the shy man's stuttering voice, and the warning that he gave her rang in her ears for longer. To speak pests of somebody who held a respectable rank within the pack meant something, specially if you were being warned about him. Her eyes were casted upwards as soon as her packmate's voice changed it's tone and the stutter left. His excited statement was all she needed to rise her mood, which was expressed by her armonious laughter. Placing a few strands of hair back in their place she tried to calm herself before speaking again. "I will be careful, i promise." She said as she reassured the other with her eyes. In some way this male sympathized her. Not only did he confused easily, ending in her hut instead that in the one that he should've gone, but his features, his movements, his demeanor...all of that reminde her of someboy younger than her. "I think that it would be better to change the topic..." Now that she had a general panoram on what was happening around and why had she felt so strange when she had first arrived, she felt like relieving the tension that it produced by only having a friendly chit-chat. Her signature smile never left her features as she intended to speak about something easier for both of them to handle. "Tell me about you. I don't think that I've ever seen you around before. How did you arrive to AniWaya?" Curiosity gleamed beneath the light green of her gaze as she divided her attention between the cream hued man before her and the boiling water, her ears tilting towards the chimney every now and then.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread