nothing ever happens by itself
[html]

541(+5) :: New rant reply here!! XD Sorry for the delay.

The fact that he had been born to the pack and that he was now all alone, made the girl cast her green eyes down. She felt a bit sorry for him. It wasn't a nice thing to see your beloved ones go away, and she knew it first hand (though Liam had left behind her back). But she rose her gaze shortly after to show a sympathetic grin. "Then i think that I've been too enclustered inside my own world not to see you." She said, trying to add some humour to the situation. "I should've met you by now." She wanted to add a chuckle to this, but she couldn't, instead, she erased the smile off her face slowly, this time actually pondering about Claudius' situation. "But...sorry for what has happened to you. I know what it is to loose somebody close to you, to felt abandoned by it." She did not refer to her ex-lover further, for this was a topic that she did not want to speak out loud in front of somebody that she just met and because...she just did not know a lot about him. It was like he had taken her memories along with him.

A fast glance towards the fireplace warned her about the heating water, which was almost boiling by now. She made a sign with her thumb and her index finger, indicating the artisian to wait for a minute, and left in the direction of her small herbary. She had made sure to keep everything safely, and it seemed like the plants had survived all those days. She picked up a few dried leaved from a plant which's taste rather strong, fennel, and also took another kind of plant, spearmint, in case that her guest enjoyed softer flavours. Her next stop was the fireplace, and once her soft steps led her to said place, she grabbed the containers from the less hot side, and finally went back to her former place. "Here it is." She sat cross legged in front of the paler man. "Now, i am not exactly an expert on family issues" She made a small pause as she extended both hands towards Claudius. One held the strong flavored plant. The other one held the plant which's flavour was softer. "but..." She hesitated a bit, still waiting for the wolf to choose the infusion of his preference. "...i think that you have plenty of friends and people who appreciate you here." Since she had arrived to AniWaya, nothing but happy smiles and welcoming arms had been found...so far. As it was her habit, she had been staring at the shy man the whole time, but her gaze was casted towards both herbs when she became aware of the two steamy cups between them. "So, which one do you want?" she asked, her chirpy tone back. "This one has a stronger flavour than this one." She lifted one hand after the other to indicate which plant was which. Then she looked upwards, this time her lime coloured eyes finding his blue ones. He has nice eyes. She realized, but her gaze did not linger on his for longer, for she moved it back to the dehydratated plants.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread