nothing ever happens by itself
CLAUDIUS, THE SHY PLAYBOY 8D

[html]
[/html] Claudius smiled shyly when she agreed. He watched as she tucked a stray piece of fur behind her ear. Like many female luperci, her mane grew out long in the back in her optime form and resembled human hair. Hers was long and apparently quite vivacious, because she had toyed with it a few times. He had always found it an amusing task to anthropomorphize inanimate objects and ideas, such as hair, which might have a "life of its own", as humans would say. He wondered if she ever thought of things like that.

Suddenly distracted by these idle curiosities of Luna, he snapped to attention when she spoke up again. He blushed fiercely when she suggested seeing him again. He ducked his head and then tried to meet her gaze, but found it too honest and kind. He lapped up a few more sips of the tea before mustering the courage to respond.

"Y-yes," he said strongly. "I would like you -- er! I... w-w-wou-ould like t-to see you-ou-ou aga-hai-ai-in, w-w-when this... is... over. It would be ni-i-ce. I'll... ga-a-a-ther some pla-a-ants... and you-ou could find so-o-o-omething... for... me-e-e-e to... dye." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread