Nasgi Adaleniha
Shiloh's looking for Ayasha. Some drama might happen when she doesn't notice the new guy.

Shiloh had missed being home. She had heard of the new comers from Leon and from the way her cursed and spat at their names she knew deep down the tribe she had found happy go lucky wasn't much of a tribe anymore. There was an air of sadness and she had kept her happy news from the people she had grown to love. She wanted desperatly to tell Ayasha about her mating to Saxif. So when she saw the young wolf she couldn't help but come up behind her and hug her. "Ayasha I have been looking for you my dear friend. I have great news to tell you!" she exclaimed happily before she noticed the dark scary looking male standing in front of of her and Ayasha. She growled at him, startled by his angry demenor and tall threatening body. She hadn't meant to ignore him or insult him in any way but there was something about this new comer that upset Shiloh and made the normally calm wolfess want to lash out and hurt him.

Shiloh wanted her old tribe back and as she glared at him she felt the need to pull Ayasha to her and tell her to run away. Her hackles rose as she felt the mans power flow off him and the tension she felt between J'adore and Ayasha and now her made her almost snarl. Leon had told her not to upset them in fear they might hurt her. She wanted a piece of this man though, for Leon had been hurt by him and she would not stand for her friend getting hurt by an outsider. She was going to back down for now but when she got her arm strength back she would formally challenge him and take him on for what he had done to Leon. "I'll... find you again later Ayasha. I do not like the presence of someone like him," she snarled the last two words and went to leave, hoping the male didn't attack her. There were going to be some new hard ships in AniWaya and Shiloh didn't like it. Didn't like it at all.

Messages In This Thread