London Bridge.
[html]

WC:000+
Mid-Morning for Gemma, a few days after the wedding.

The ceremony had probably been one of the best days in Matteo's life. There were still issues with various loose ends left in its wake, but he'd deal with it later. He still had to come down from his high first.

He woke up that morning snuggled up against his new husband, his mate, his lover, his life... you get the point. It was warm in their room, the door locked due to, ahem, certain activities having gone on the night before. He felt the happy drag of early morning after still lingering behind his ears as he blinked open his eyes. It kept up until it was time to head off to find something to eat, their stores empty due to a certain little raccoon and puppy pair chowing down the night before.

When he left the bedroom, keeping quiet so not to wake his sleeping partner, Camilla grinned over at him from the make-shift couch and waved. She'd finally began shifting shortly before the wedding, so Teo had been kept busy most days, making new clothes for her and teaching her how to use her new forms. Today she seemed to have managed getting dressed all on her own, which brought a proud smile to the older brother's face.

Where are you going today, Teo? She asked, crawling around to face him as he moved over to the eating area of the main room, rummaging through the shelves along the far wall.

I was thinking about going out to hunt... but I kind of want to spend some more time inside. To wake up and such. He turned around, a jar of water in hand as he came to sit beside her on the couch. Will you be good for Alaki while I'm gone? He handed her the jar after taking a drink from it. She gladly accepted it, smiling as she sipped.

Sure. He's fun. Can he walk around yet?

Yeah, but Demi doesn't want him straining himself. You make sure he takes it easy, okay?

Okay, Teo.

The albino brother stood, smiling and stretching, his back cracking as he did. Mm... Good girl. I'll be back in the afternoon. Don't cause trouble and stay in the marked caves. He ruffled her hair as he walked past her to the front door of their den. She giggled an 'okay' as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

From there, he headed for the main exit, only to stop as he came across the single dens, lined up in a semi-circle hallway. His eyes drifted to a make-shift door, one overly familliar to him. Giuseppe and Gemma's room. The last he'd seen the pair, they'd been at the wedding, not looking very happy about it. At least, Giuseppe seemed upset. Gemma hid her own bad mood well, but Teo had still picked up on it.

He frowned. Another loose end. The girl he had loved, and still did. The one he'd left behind when he'd married Alaki. How was she holding up? He knew now that Giu didn't treat her nearly as bad as he'd treated him, so he wasn't worried about that at all. Gemma was tough. She could handle it. But what of their old affections for eachother? Just how badly had he hurt her by marrying another wolf? He just had to find out.

Before he knew it, he was slipping through the door to Giu and Gemma's room, quietly checking to make sure the dark brother wasn't home. Noticing that his scent was stale, he sighed, closing the door behind him quietly and leaning against the wall, looking in at the room that used to be his. It feels like it's been forever since I've been in here... The feeling he got from looking at that far wall, still stained from that night... The claw marks were still gouged into the rock. Phantom pains shot up his spine and fingers, curling his tail against his leg against his will. He'd had enough of this room. Time to grab Gemma and go somewhere safer to talk.

Gemma... are you here? I'm sorry I didn't knock. Can we talk outside? He called softly, looking around the room for the white fur that would belong to her, hoping his eyes just hadn't picked it up before. Maybe she was sleeping...?

<style>
.AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread