Set Fire To The Face On Fire
I swear I replied to this a few days ago? :o.. Well, I suppose this one is done now!

[html]
The child closed his eyes and gave a purring sound as the female rubbed his fur and got rid of the worst stench and the red color. He made it difficult for her, leaning against her and snuggling against her whenever he could. His tail wagged cheerfully despite the constant headache, and he was showering her with tainted water without any second thoughts of the troubles it may gave her. Then it was up to the shore to lie in the sun while she was grooming his fur. He stretched out next to her and just enjoyed the whole treatment while it lasted. His blue orbs vanished behind eyelids, and he relaxed completely, knew that no where would be more safe and comfortable than here. The murders had been erased from the child’s mind, and there were no worries in the world as it was.

His thoughts slowly drifted away, and along with them also the throbbing pain. His breath became heavy and rhythmic, a safe sign that he had drifted off. Darkness consumed the child, and in the dark, no one would hear him scream. The demon was real, and there was no Iskata to save him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread