I find it lacking [DND]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awplottopic {width:510px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... along2.png); background-position:center-top; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#bfb7b2; }
#awplottopic .awtext {font-family: 'Rock Salt', serif; font-size:20px; text-align:; color:#000000; margin:0px 0px 25px 20px; }
#awplottopic .wc{text-align:right;}
#awplottopic p {text-align:justify;}
#awplottopic b {color:#68231c; font-family:georgia, serif; }
</style>

Know your Place

It did not take the male long to arrive, however when he did, Maska's face turned into a deep frown. First there were excuses, and then.. it appeared this one shared his brother's lack of respect towards authority. Without needing any signal, Nahele stepped forward and gave a deep growl, hackles risen and fangs out. Really, were they all going to behave like this? He had expected more from those who had grown up in the Great Tribe, and his voice bristled with anger as he spoke. "You dare speak to me in this fashion? I did not summon you like a pup, although it would seem a pathetic pup is what has come. And you come to me armed—" he spat. "Nahele, seize the weapon." The goon stepped forward, close enough for discomfort, and opened his hands, expecting the Amara to give it to him. If not, he would soon experience having it forcefully taken from him."Do not meet me with pathetic excuses, Amara. I do not have time for your folly." This was the one who lived with the hybrid. He should have known that he'd be a dumb, defiant fool.

He calmed himself. "There are those who have sung your name in praise, Songan." he started, his tone significantly milder. "I have heard you are an adept craftsman. Upon inspecting our storages, I have found them greatly lacking weapons. There are only bows and traps for hunting, but nothing to support us in times of war." he paused, smiling briefly. "I require that you take the apprentices you need to speed up production of weapons. As many as you can muster - as many apprentices as you need. You may have full access to the Town Hall and materials in these storages, as well as the Stable." His voice was decisive, firm, as he spoke. He was clearly giving an order, and expecting it to be followed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread