I find it lacking [DND]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#awplottopic {width:510px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... along2.png); background-position:center-top; background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#bfb7b2; }
#awplottopic .awtext {font-family: 'Rock Salt', serif; font-size:20px; text-align:; color:#000000; margin:0px 0px 25px 20px; }
#awplottopic .wc{text-align:right;}
#awplottopic p {text-align:justify;}
#awplottopic b {color:#68231c; font-family:georgia, serif; }
</style>

Know your Place

Semi-planned powerplay, let me know if it's over the top!

Maska listened, though with little patience in his heart. So far, the only thing the dimwit had done right was to get off his work animal. The lips of the sickly gray wolf twisted, but he allowed the red wolf to finish his little "speech", ignoring the reference to rebels within the tribe. They would be dealt with when they showed their true faces. He gave a flick of the wrist, and Nahele moved in. With grace, the Guardian stepped to the side of the red wolf, swiftly reaching for the bow and twisting his body with Songan's so that the latter would feel some pain, but be able to yield. Nahele waited in that position, looking to Maska for further orders. Maska's voice was dangerously calm as he spoke, coolly. "You should feel honored to have been called to me. Must I really explain to you the conventions of your own people, or have you managed to find room for the simple idea of respect in that thick skull of yours?" He nodded at Nahele, who tightened his grip and thus delivered a moment of considerably sharper pain to the craftsman. "Will you yield, Amara, or do you long to share a home with your brother?"

Once again - these questions! Was it so that anyone who came here were immediately robbed of their wits? Who were they to question his authority, actions and orders? Dawali had not prepared for the unthinkable - it was naïve to think that one did not need weapons simply because there were no visible enemies. "Has the Great Tribe deserved the violence that threatens it? We had no enemies before, we had no enemies in our new home either, and yet they attack us." He scoffed openly. "Really, would you rather have the members slaughtered if someone decides to hunt us down, or would you rather we be prepared to protect our families?" Besides, in times of peace, weapons could be used for the hunt. Really, this one was beyond stupid. It would seem that Chitsa was the only bright light in that bloodline.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread