in liberating strife
[html]

OOC:
Word Count:247

The other wolf seemed extremely distraught. When he heard her, he had jerked back in surprise and shielded his face, as if he expected her to attack him. Voron found that response strange. She had never in her life attacked another wolf, only ever fighting one when they attacked first. She didn't even appear intimidating, being at the moment skinny and still appearing undernourished from this past winter. Her heart immediately went out to this stranger.

When he mentioned Conor, and Dahlia de Mai, the black female shrank back a little and looked away. He obviously had strong feelings towards the pack and it's former leader. She didn't want to have to tell him news that would distress him further, but knew that lying would only suspend his pain for a short while. Unsure how to start, Voron decided to handle the easiest bit first. “I used to belong to Dahlia de Mai,” she said gently, hoping that would ease his fear of her a little. “I left early this winter. When I returned this summer, they were gone. A friend told me that they joined with Phoenix Valley and moved to different territory.” Voron backed away a few steps and sat down, hoping to show the male that she was harmless. “Who are you?” she asked him. ”My name is Voron.”

<style type="text/css">
.voroncc b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2e0e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.voroncc .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.voroncc p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.voroncc {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#450c0c; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2h3pg80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e77989; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread