in liberating strife
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the late post, I should be on more often now.
Word Count:

Claudius. His stutter seemed to get stronger as he spoke. Voron felt bad for this wolf, he seemed so lost and frightened. “I wa-a-nted to f-find D-a-a-ahlia, b-but… d-do you know… a-anything more… about… it?” Voron wasn't sure how to respond. She felt as though this silver wolf would crumble under the news of Conor Soul's death. He seemed so fragile already. Yet Voron didn't know much more about Dahlia de Mai, and felt it wouldn't be fair to send him away with out telling him of the leader's demise. "The new pack is called Ichika no Ho-en," she said, thinking back to her last conversation with Axelle. The bi-coloured female hadn't had much of a chance to tell her anything beyond that. However, she had gathered some information from the whisperings of loners passing through. “From what I've heard, it's a large, peaceful pack. I do not know the name of the alpha, but I know it's not Conor.” The black wolf hesitated, and met Claudius's gaze. “Conor is dead.”

Voron's brown eyes were sympathetic, and she wished she could give this male some small comfort. But she didn't even know how Conor had died. She hadn't known the leader particularly well, but still felt saddened by his passing. “I'm sorry,” she said, knowing that it wasn't enough. ”Did you know him well?”

<style type="text/css">
.voroncc b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2e0e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.voroncc .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.voroncc p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.voroncc {margin:0px auto; width:380px; background-color:#450c0c; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2h3pg80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e77989; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread