Nigada Iyusdi Uha Uyotsvhi
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawalilupus b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2d3b7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.dawalilupus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }.dawalilupus p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 5px; margin:0px;}.dawalilupus {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#52602c; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5bd7a; padding: 5px 5px 265px 5px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5bd7a; line-height: 160%; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

#--

He listened quietly to her desperate rebellion. His rank demanded he give her his full attention, and so he did, maintaining the proper pose. While he could understand her words, she could not understand his, or so it seemed. Whether he had done trivial things or said trivial words that were good or not was not the case; he had claimed something which was not his to claim. Calmly, he waited until she was finished, and spoke quietly. There was a certain way he spoke, so clearly and carefully, yet quietly. "You do not understand, Ralla. The Guides must convene, discuss, and agree. They were never given a choice. Ayegali left me a Councilman, and I took the rank of Chief for myself. It was wrong, both in the eyes of the entire world, and my ancestors." He worried some nights, of what his mother might say when she learned of it. What her face might look like. Perhaps it was a good thing that his father had died before he learned of this. "We do what the wisdom of our ancestors ask us to, and I wronged them all. I do not deserve my life, and you, too, should be grateful for Maska's generosity.".

He listened to her tale as well, and as she finished he sat just the same, shaking his head. "The Raven is a sacred symbol of cleverness and light." The Raven Chief, bringer of light and land. Dawali interpreted it completely differently. "It sounds like the Raven will come to battle the night, and bring light again."Perhaps the Guides would find a better Chief for the tribe when it was time?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread