Back to the norm
[html]

OOC: My apologies for not replying sooner <3

She was still marveling at her masterpiece, though it was just a bunch of dirt when she heard a voice. Being caught off guard Eclipse froze for a second, her fur sticking out at end, until she registered it was a voice of welcome rather than hatred. Eclipse turned to see a pretty wolf standing only a few feet from herself. The wolf towered over her, though Eclipse was used to this, she was always short in stature. She smiled, at least she wasn’t the only new one here anymore.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm, I’m pretty new here too, my cousin made me come here, but I never lived here before.”

She said, stating a fact that possibly didn’t even need stating. Especially since she liked it here and she was very thankful of Saul for actually persuading her to come back with him. She had seen old faces, and it was wonderful.

“Where are you from if you are new here?

The girl asked, wiping herself, though she knew she wouldn’t get clean without a bath, but even the dust and dirt all over her did not change her appearance much at all. She liked being dirty anyway it meant she did something, even if it was just playing around in the dirt itself. She watched as another wolf crept up near them, now that she was finally aware of her surroundings, not much could pass her if she was. This was a puppy. Eclipse smiled. She used to be a puppy, but that was a long time ago, at least in her thoughts. She nodded her head to the younger of the thread

Hello! Who are you?

She asked, wondering if this puppy was here with her family, if anyone in the pack had more children, or if this one came with her family, or was kind of like Eclipse, she either left her family or was all alone in the world and wanted companionship (Not to mention food). Eclipse had been alone for a long time before Sqaul found her again.

<style type="text/css">
.tree_04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tree_04 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tree_04 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tree_04 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4200/tree01.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Noelle [/html]

Messages In This Thread