Back to the norm
Sitting down Hana couldn't help but smile at the one called eclipse, it was clear that she had been enthralled by her hard work. Though it seemed to be only a patch of dirt with few plants that struggle to grow the young female could see that it was the hard work that gave the young one. But she was somewhat shocked to hear that the other was also new. Golden eyes softened at the other

" Its a pleasure to meet you Eclipse. who is your cousin?" Tail wagging she stood and moved over to the other to inspect closer on the patch of dirt that the latter had been working on. " Are you making a garden here? I bet it will be lovely next spring."

When Eclipse spoke the female had to take a second to gather her thoughts, would the young one know exactly where she was talking about? After mulling it over for a moment she spoke. "Well dear I lived in the country a long way form here near a town called Winnipeg. I traveled a very far distance to come to this land, it was actually Saul who let me into the pack."

a small squeak startled Hana, turning she found a pup of earthy colors. the smile on the girl's face softened at the younger one, the pup was shy that was clear. Sitting down she nodded her head at the pup for her to come closer, it wasn't everyday that she could meet to new strangers in one moment. She spoke in the voice that she used with old friends or pups. " Why hello there sweetie." She was about to ask for a name when the other chirped up her question with a blunt response, this caused her to chuckle a little. "Yes please do tell us, My name is Hana."

Messages In This Thread