Back to the norm
[html]

WC:344 - sorry for the late reply I was without a computer for a while.
"(German)",, "English"
Table by Kitty.

Dark golden orbs brightened and a sweet smile parted the puppy’s maw when the older females accepted her greeting. Though, she was still a bit wary and covered her few steps closer to the two with a few joyful wags of her whip-like tail. Seeing no retaliation her smile widened and she confidently answered the russet lady’s query, “I’m Verloren.” As always her name rolled flawlessly off her tongue and even in her language’s flat accent it was delivered in an enthusiastic pitch. As well, when she went on in the common language the words flowed a bit more roughly, “I’m from Germany.” Of course that question hadn’t been fully directed at her, though she took the liberty of answering it anyway. She then tipped her head towards Hana and added, “Saul let me join too.”

“I came to Dahlia alone und haven’t met many others.” She softly nodded to herself, proud that her skills in English were coming along quickly. She may not have met many but she heard most. Of course, she was still in need of a teacher for she knew only the smallest of words. Even so, words were easy compared to sentences and still took her a bit of thinking to put even a simple phrase together. But, that didn’t slow the young lupine down and for what she couldn’t comprehend or say she made up for by flashing that sweet, innocent smile. Though, the one currently on her face was toned more toward delight.

<style>
.Verloren-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Verloren-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Verloren-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#484417; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Verloren-K-01 {background-color:#8c8c8e; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5552/vertable21.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 290px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Verloren-K-01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread