Back to the norm
hey guys, sorry I'm writing this late but hey at least I'm writing right? haha. Oh and I was wondering if you guys wanted to go on a little adventure with me? i still have to do my task that I was assigned to by Saul and i need a pal to come with me. think it over deary's! And one more question I was wondering how you guys were able to put a border on your reply's It looks really cool but i have no idea how to do it. Sorry if it was short busy making a cake. Tongue

The lupine's tail wagged back in forth in a twirling whirl wind. Hana's smile split even wider across her face into her once well known Cheshire grin. So the pup's name is Verloren, what a pretty name. she thought to herself as she watched the latter with curiosity, in fact she said it a few times to herself just to feel the name roll off of her tongue. Once finished with the odd display she quirked a eyebrow at the younger one. " Oh so Saul let you in too? he's a good guy, he was very kind to me."stretching the female's tail thumped against the ground. "Germany huh? that's amazing. Hey would you teach me some German?" She tagged the last part of the sentence in as a after thought. Turning back to to eclipse she furrowed her brows in thought.

" Oh eclipse I was wondering if you had the time would you like to join me on a um...quest." She winced at the word, that defiantly wasn't what she wanted to say but she guessed it would do. " Saul told me to go to a place called Naiades' Islands and find a rock and bring it back. BuT i'm suppose to bring someone with me." Hana blinked at herself before turning to the pup again, in the back of her mind she imagined herself a spin wheel turning around and around. " Would you like to come also Verloren? It would a adventure." Her Cheshire grin was back in full action at the thought of them both coming. it would be a adventure in a sense, searching for a perfect stone to bring back to show Saul. the two could even find their own and maybe they would find some sea shells on the way. The though to sea shell's made her mind squeal with joy. Hana had never seen one before, and if she did find one she planned to make it a lovely keepsake.

Messages In This Thread