Back to the norm
[html]

Word Count » 408 :: OOC: Sorry discombobulated hopefully it makes sense.

It seemed that Saul had been the main gatherer of people from the outside to the inside, each of the three wolves had been influenced by him to join, including Eclipse, well especially her. He washer cousin and he had guilt tripped her into coming at first but to know he was genuinly happy to have her back made her want to stay all the more.

“Saul is my cousin, he was the one who brought me here as well. He gets around I guess.

She said smiling. She had been a native once, when she lived in Dahlia. She could tell however she was the only one in her luperci form, either the two liked being as wolves or they could not change, but the thought of them being unable to change bothered the girl, it was a gift to be able to have hands, and to stand upright, who couldn’t do such a thing? How was that possible? Whatever the case she figured they just like being on all fours. She turned to the older of the two and listened to her request and smiled.

“Oh, your initiation task? I might be able to help you with that, we should find a day to go then.”

She said, she was still clearly trying to figure out her own gardening skills right now, which was also a part of her own task she’d been given though, she had finished the actual task a little while back. She wasn’t going to leave the Verl out in any case. She would know how it felt to be left out, and alone, she’d been the only pup in Dahlia when she was there first, now it seemed quite full of them, though she was nearing the stages of adulthood, the closest she had to a playmate was Wretch and she barely knew the girl who was always shy and quiet.

“Don’t you have a mommy and daddy?”

Eclipse turned to Verl in question, not sure if it was a rude thing to ask or not. She was curious because of her own situation. She was under the care of her cousin. Her father had ran off, though he had loved her for their short time together, and her mother... well she had no idea where the woman was at all. For all she knew, she was an orphan.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread