Demands
[html]

OOC: I think i know why she has a porcupine for a spirit guide now Wink

He stepped closer and Liliana’s hackles automatically rose, she was on defense and he was too close for comfort now. She showed a little of her teeth in slight warning but did not outright growl at all She was not happy about this situation at all. She knew he was lying, at least that’s what she felt, she didn’t think he was doing much at all, even for a leader. He had his cronies like this airhead going around harassing others. She hated being called Itse, she had a position, she always had one, and she had worked hard.

“Are you kidding me? These horses are work horses, or personal horses, made for hunting and traveling, besides, if you wanted them trained have your MASTER do it, I’m sure the animal carer MASTER would be pleased to help you.”

Liliana was not normally so defiant, but he was far to close, far fowl of words and she was far too offended to care anymore. The woman had a kind demenor, and she loved her pack, but she could not care less for those that took over and she was not about to let them slip right through her and use her for something so meaningless. Her questions would not be asked but she did wonder why they needed horses for war, warriors, and weapons? Were they going to attack a pack around here, were they stupid enough to think they could break alliances with any of the packs they’d worked hard to become friendly with? She wouldn’t be a part of that. That was where she put her foot down.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread