Dishonour! Dishonor on you and your whole family!
2+

She came in tentatively as though afraid of him possibly, a thought that caused him to frown. The man grabbed an empty bucket and sat himself down upon it, lowering himself down from his great height, maybe that was what she was afraid of? It didn't even cross his mind that it would be the blood leaking from him that disturbed her so, at least not until she mentioned his injuries, he shrugged,

"Mountain Lion attack." Her words after that angered him and he bared his teeth slightly, hissing under his breath, "Fake words from undeserving leaders have no standing amongst me and mine, Etikaiele Gata." He looked at her pointedly, almost daring her to correct him a second time but not as harsh as a true dare, he considered her a friend and thus treated her with respect. "Nien, I shall be fine." He rubbed at his arms, brushing blood from them as though it was dirt, in another time or place the amount of crimson that he was leaking would have concerned him but she had things to tell him, this was more important.

He waved off her apologies about not interfering and then pinned her with a piercing gaze,

"It is not the job of women to stand between fighting men, I did not want you to interfere. If you had gotten hurt for it, because of me, the shame is one that would pain me deeply." He shook his head, a fierce expression on his face, if the black man had hurt Ralla, then the Austral giant did not think he could have contained his fury and someone would have ended up seriously injured or dead, the situation would have gone from bad to worse to the blink of an eye.

"What did you want to tell me?" He gestured for her to come closer, and upturned a second bucket for her to seat herself on, upset slightly that he did not have better to offer her.

Messages In This Thread