Dishonour! Dishonor on you and your whole family!
2+

His chest puffed out slightly with pride at her words, that was the reason Ralla had been chosen to join the council, she was and had been willing to bear the burden of the entire tribe on her shoulders where lesser mortals would have stumbled and fallen she had only stood taller and walked forwards with more strength. He could however think of one thing that shamed him and would do his entire life, it was also not something that the tribe could bear for him, it was personal,

"My wife is dead because of me, there is no greater pain and shame that could be dealt to me." His voice was emotionless as he said this, the giant of a man did truly believe it as well. If he had just kept his sperm to himself then she would not have diverted onto the course of carrying his children and in the end dieing during labor. He observed her with gentle eyes as she came to sit in front of him, the only thing he could think for the man that had abandoned her and his children was; more fool on him. Ralla was a lovely woman and any man would be lucky to call himself her mate. His placid thoughts however quickly turned sour as she explained her vision to him, horrow filling him up from the inside. It was true that Leon did not see the moon as Ralla's old pack had done, instead he held beliefs of the moon that were all his own and she was just as sacred in his own culture as she was in Ralla's.

As her voice trembled and shook, his eyes flicked back and forth wildly, slowly widening until they were like lamp lights shining into the gloom of the stables,

"Sacré bleu.. Madre Luna..." His giant hand shot forwards and grasped onto her own petite paw as though needing something to keep his anchored and straight.

"Poisoned raven... Kalona means Raven Chief, yes? Dawali is no longer ruler under force, Maska is closer to the title Raven Chief now, his ways and views poison our peace." Subdued anger filled his voice, and his lips lifted to show the very tips of white fangs.

Messages In This Thread