Dishonour! Dishonor on you and your whole family!
[html]

If Ralla was telepathic she would blush XD

Ralla's ears went back when Leon told her that bit of himself, although she could not think it really true. But she did not know the finer details, and did not know how to comfort the man except in silence and in a gaze of sympathy. Sometimes Leon seemed completely at home in the world, other times fierce and brave, and it was the rare time now that he seemed strained and pained by it. Sometimes, it was better to let sleeping dogs lie...

The white woman was only fluent in three languages: Her native tongue of Lakhota, the AniWayan Cherokee, and English. Spanish and French and all those other 'Romance languages' were lost upon her, although the one word 'luna' she recognized as 'moon'. So, more specifically, she could at the very least pick out the words with the same bases as English... But when his hand grasped her own she felt the connection and mutual worry that she was feeling, and was assured that she was not overreacting. "Yes... Leon, it worries me very much. But we can't do much as we are now. We might not like it, but Maska is our leader right now. Our dislike is not enough basis to start a rebellion, and he will not believe the vision of a fallen Councilman. But I can't ignore it either, and I'm at a loss of what to do about it until then..." His anger showed plainly through, and Ralla squeezed his own hand back. "Please calm yourself, Leon. You'll reopen your wounds..."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread