Modern Day Cinderella
[html]

Word Count → 329

Sorry for the wait! I wasn't able to get to my computer at all yesterday :x

The Marino fey had been sunning herself by the lake, ebon form sprawled out against the cool, moist rocks that formed part of the shore. The heat could be a problem due to the color of her coat and how it seemed to suck up every ray of sunlight that it possibly could. However her youth in Italy had taught her how to counteract such a handicap and lounging near bodies of water was always a good solution. Thankfully this day was not overly toasty and so the sun felt good against her lithe form. Leaders could only afford so much leisure before they were needed for some thing or another however, and a howl sent out from Barrett was her cue that her relaxation was at a temporary end. The Italian femme rose and shook out her pelt before she took off at an easy lope.

As the Consul made her way to the borders she reflected on how active the mottled youth had been since his return to the Dreaming lands. Of course he did seem to disappear for stretches of time, but that was really only to be expected—with his heritage staying put was out of the ordinary. Despite that though he had helped with joiners before and she knew that he had taken up carpentry in hopes of being more helpful as well. It was much more than he had done on his last residence here and the Marino was proud. When his form came into sight, along with that of a smaller female, Savina took on her alpha's stance that was accompanied by her usual genial smile. "Greetings Barrett, and to you," she said as she nodded at the woman. "I am Savina Marino, the Consul of Crimson Dreams. What is your name? And if you seek for acceptance, what can you offer us in return?" The raven woman had memorized how this all worked and by now it was merely second nature.

<style>
.sm-venus {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HFICe.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sm-venus .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sm-venus .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sm-venus .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sm-venus p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sm-venus b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sm-venus i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sm-venus u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread