Modern Day Cinderella
NO worries deary. I spent most of the day sleeping anyways. WC:4+

With a soft giggle the female shifted her weight around as she leaned in towards the chocolate kissed male. She had actually never heard that, maybe that why this dark male was more and more charming to her, it was rare for her to find that in any one, but she was always viewed as “Noah’s child” or “The Kiddo”. The female chuckled as she gave a soft sigh; she felt calmness at being around this male. It was strange but she could find her-self enjoying being around this male. This was something she knew that she would have to repeat, maybe sooner more so then later. ”I’m glad your charmed, but I can’t say I have heard that one before.”
The sounds of a rustling came again the female knew what it could be, well she had a really good idea. The calico she wolf hurry to move to the proper place, away from the male and leaving her-self open for a nip or so if the black she wolf so thought it was fit, She knew all the skills that was needed for joining a pack, her Aunt made sure that she knew all about ranks, packs, and respect. The little female lowered her head down to the ground, and her legs loosen up as she stunk down to the ground. Her tail curled down, as she brought it to the ground between her legs, with the tip of it hanging down. ”Charm Sawtooth Miss. “ She spoke without looking up to the female’s eyes, she knew better, she knew that if her Aunt Charm was here, that she would have gave her a good hard nip for even flirting so shamelessly with the dark male. ”I have trained in a very wide area and skills. I have helped my Aunt with rising her litters, I was trained in hand to hand combat and the know how of using swords in a battle. I also have the other basic skills that a wolf would need to live on their own, the hunting, tracking, and respect of those that have more wisdom, years, and ranks over me.” She was thankful that the male was there helping her, even if he was an utter stranger. He had casted a spell over her and he had found a warmer side in her.
Charm had hoped that her list was good enough for the black lady of the lands, though truth be told she wasn’t really sure what she should say in this manner. The little Charm was ushered into the pack and not really made to go though the whole joining part of the pack.

Messages In This Thread