Modern Day Cinderella
[html]

Word Count → 286

Sounds like a good day! lol

The sounds of her approach had sent both of the wolves before her into their proper submissive stances and the Consul immediately took note of it. She wasn't as much of a stickler about such things as she had been when she had first taken up the mantle of a leader, but such displays always worked in the favor of those wishing to join. Barrett returned her greeting and spoke well of the lone female, this Charm Shawtooth. Something about that surname tickled something in her memory but she could not quite place it. "I thank you both for your respect, but you may relax now." Savina just liked to see that such things were known, she saw no reason to make people grovel continually in her presence.

The multi-hued Miss Sawtooth answered her query about her abilities quickly and succinctly and honestly the Marino was a little surprised about her experience with weapons. Charm was a small thing, but perhaps that was why she had learned such things—to protect herself. All in all, the Consul was impressed with what this woman had to offer. "You do have many skills it seems—all of which sound beneficial to my pack. I am happy to accept you into Crimson Dreams Charm. Your rank will be Plebeian until you prove yourself further to us." Her smile widened and tail swung back and forth in a few friendly wags before continuing. "You are welcome to make your home wherever. Most of us take residence in a large manor, but you are free to settle elsewhere as well." Barrett was in fact one of their "outlying" members. She liked the closeness of the mansion, but understood not everyone did.

<style>
.sm-venus {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HFICe.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sm-venus .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sm-venus .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sm-venus .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sm-venus p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sm-venus b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sm-venus i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sm-venus u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread