Modern Day Cinderella
[html]

WC:3+

The black female stood there something about her scream dignity, and royalty. Words spoken out of the female’s mouth spoken without a second though the female only followed the orders in which she was given, bring her tail out some and standing up to her small stature. Her ears rolled forwards as she lifted her head off the ground, she still did not bring her eyes to meet the black lady’s yet, she was the leader and yes she did ask them to relax, but she could just here her Aunt Charm scolding her for not showing the leader the right that she had so hardly worked for. The calico female gave a nod as the lady granted her a spot in her ranks, a spot to live in the lands. The Sawtooth she wolf was now an official pack member of these lands, She gave a nod of her head, to show her thankfulness that the leading lady was offering her a chance to make her mark upon the lands. ”Thank you Miss. I will try to serve you and your lands well. “ The female spoke softly to the dark lady.

The brown male spoke and the golden tan ears jumped to where he stood as her head moved also to the voice. The she Sawtooth gave a small hint of a smile towards the male as he watched him leave. She wasn’t sure what was about this male but he was rather…well charming to be around and was easy on the eyes…well for a male that was. She turned back to the black female…it was worth a shot a long shot in the wind, but never the less it would be a shot. ”Miss? Are there any others of my kind? I mean Sawtooths?” Charm had told her stories of her older brother Noah Sawtoothson, and the older mute female told her that she had her own brother the ying to her yang, his name was Kasmot, but to others outside of the clan he would be called Lucifer, just as she is called Charm by members outside of the family clan.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread