Modern Day Cinderella
[html]

Word Count → 242

Even though Savina knew Lucifer back in TV I don't think she ever knew his last name, so I'm gonna go with she doesn't recognize it

Usually it was the wintertime that brought people to a pack's borders, looking for food and shelter. However for Crimson Dreams this year it was seeming that spring and summer had brought them a whole host of new faces taking up their ranks. It had been a very long time since Savina had seen so many joiners in such a relatively short span of time. It only made her glad though—new members just meant that the pack was thriving and growing. Her pack becoming larger and stronger was far from a negative thing. "You may call me Savina. We are a family here, even if I am at the head of it." Charm belonged with them now, and such formalities could be done away with.

Barrett made a quick bow and with a few words he was off and away. Savina nodded at him before he departed, but soon she turned back to Charm as the new Plebeian had a question for her. Any more Sawtooths? Emerald eyes looked up to the sky as she searched her memory, but she could find no recollection of anyone she knew with that surname. "Not in Crimson Dreams, and no one that I personally know outside of these borders. I cannot speak for the other packs however, it could be you have some kin in these lands." Nova Scotia was a home to many packs, and many and more wolves. Anything could be possible.

<style>
.sm-venus {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HFICe.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.sm-venus .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.sm-venus .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.sm-venus .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.sm-venus p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.sm-venus b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sm-venus i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.sm-venus u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread