Modern Day Cinderella
WC:3+

Charm was raised to be respectful of those around her, to respect every living thing no matter how small, no matter how big. Everything around them needed them to live, just like she needed them to live. If the midnight black female leader wished to be called by her birth name, then of course Charm would do just that. After all if it wouldn’t be for the lady in front of her she would not have a rank inside these lands now. Charm gave a nod of her odd colored head.”Alright, Savina.” Charm spoke with a smile upon her maw, as her tail shifted side to side, in a nice smooth friendly matter.
The new Dreamer stood there watching the loveliness that was within the female leader’s looks. Tender soft green eyes, looked up to the sky as if she was with in deep thought, Charm found her-self just watching her face, so pretty. Charm watched as she brought her head back down, as she waited for the female to talk, it was clear that she had been around these lands for a very long time. ”Well, thank you Savina. I do think that it’s time for me to call our wonderful meeting an end. I do hope to repeat our meeting soon though.” Charm spoke truthfully as she bowed down to the female, she was sure she had more work to get done before the day was to be called an end. Charm needed to find a place to rest for the night, and she wanted to get that stupid rabbit that had be teasing her before the chocolate well spoken male came alone. SO much to do in such a little window of time, but that was the way of life. The Sawtooth she wolf stood back up as she seen her way into the pack lands, she was an official member now and she needed to act like one and help with the work.

Messages In This Thread