pull the color from the world
OOC: Sure.

IC: Ayasha still had a bitter taste in her mouth from the meeting with the new leader. And so she was in a bit of a bad mood. She hoped that a patrol would make her feel better. And it did, a little. She was still feeling rebellious but a lot more pleasant. She was walking along the barbed fence when she caught scent of another wolf. And they were from a pack she didn’t recognize. So she ran over to see who or what it was.

She came upon a wolf about her age. She gave a grin and walked over to him. He was black and white and had turquoise eyes. In general, he was fairly pleasant to look at. He didn’t seem like a threat so she relaxed slightly. Though he was trespassing on AniWayan lands.

I hope you realize that you’re trespassing on claimed lands. She said with smile. But I feel nice and won’t tell on you. I’m Ayasha. Might I ask who you are and why you came here? She asked pleasantly, more curious than anything. She was rather curious as to where he was from. She looked him over again, seeing the defiant spark in his eyes and was curious about why.

Messages In This Thread