pull the color from the world
[html]
HIDE YOUR INNOCENCE BEFORE THEY SEE RIGHT THROUGH
Apologies for the delay. wc:304

The hybrid youth had never visited another pack’s lands, invited or not. There was a sense of excitement that he found in travelling into the territory of another pack, something different than the wonder he’d felt when first setting off on this little trek of his. Just as he was wondering how far he could manage to sneak about into the territory unnoticed, the sound of footsteps made the presence of another known to him. She was downwind, but he didn’t need her scent to realize that she belonged to this pack. This pack member was young, probably around his own age, with white fur and blue eyes that examined him as he approached. She was on the smaller size, especially when compared with Jackson, whose recent growth spurt seemed to be indicating that he would be taking after his wolf heritage, height-wise.

He came to a halt as she approached, surprised to be greeted with a pleasant tone and a smile. The behavior seemed odd to him, coming from the fiercly territorial bunch that resided in Anathema. Different customs, then? He wasn’t sure what he thought about that. She fired a few questions at him, and he responded with a smile touched with mischief tugging at the corners of his mouth. “Oh, I’m well aware the land is claimed. I got a look at that fence of yours and just had to see what you lot might be hiding behind it.” The mischievous smile widened a fraction. “Something good, hmm?” Idly, he passed his staff from one hand to the other. “And since you’re being so kind as to not tattle about me being here, I suppose I should be a good boy and introduce myself. I’m Jackson.” The smile had become more of a grin, the youth now watching for Ayasha’s reaction.

YOU MUSTN'T DISAPPOINT THEM
[/html]

Messages In This Thread