So many things have changed
[html]

412(+2) :: Sorry for the lateness!! But here it is my post XD BTW, did you see Rose's badge of "Dawali's Army"? I think that we should use them :3

Luna nodded at Sanuye as her question was being answered. Her despise in her voice for said wolf wasn't hidden from the rest, which meant that all of them shared the same opinion, specially the youngest of the group. Even though the white wolve's words were shushed, Luna could not do else than agree with her, as well as with Sanuye. Nodding in Ayasha's direction, she told her without words that she agreed with her, before refocusing her attention on the red shaded canines.

The smile that appeared at her friend's suggestion of tending at the elder's wounds soon disappeared when she heard the latter's story about how he acquired them. Now not only had the 'Councilman' come to rearrange her packmates' beliefs, but to force them to do things by force even. "It is not your duty to create tools that you don't want to. He cannot force you!" She did her best to keep her tone from sounding histerycal. "The idea of a war is not pleasant for me either. For whatever reason he wants to fight, it would only be losses for both parties. Blood shed for no reason, and the adquisition of an enemy. I just hope that things don't get any worse." Of course, it would be much better if they finished already.

Ayasha's voice sounded again, repeating the same question that many other AniWayans were surely asking themselves. At this point Luna perked her ears out of curiosity. She had little to no information about the Great Tribe, which was this Maska's place of origin. Songan's answer arose her curiosity even more. He didn't speak about the Great Tribe itself, but what had happened to Dawali instead. She already knew what had happened with their former leader, but to hear it from his own brother was another thing. "I disagree, Songan." She said when both the male and the female stopped talking. "As long as Chief Dawali" The word chief was emphasized, as to prove that her loyalty was with him. "has people loyal to him, to be alive is much better than not to be anymore." A smile crossed her features at the irony that Kali, a ghost, supported her words. Then she turned to the woman. "As long as we know where our loyalty lies with, i agree with you, Sanuye." The culture of the Great Tribe was still a bit unknown to her, so, by now, she would play along with her packmates.

Luna lives "Luna says" Luna thinks "Ghost says"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:418px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread