The Other Side of the Coin
failsauce post, you can have Zalen walking off for your next post and we can end it if you want? Big Grin

She grimaced at his question, the venom behind the word 'coyote' did not go unnoticed but Gemma did not seemingly react to it. She began to repack her medicinal stuff into her bag with create care. She had not mingled with the inhabitants of Anathema and therefore did not know, could not even begin to answer his question accurately.

"That I cannot answer, I do not know many of my packmates, I prefer to be alone most of the time so I haven't met any of them, not really." She shuffled the bottles within her pack to make mroe room, the glass clinking sharply against each other. Her answer actually got her thinking, she really did need to be more sociable and meet some of her kin, what if war were to come to Anathema? She would be worse than useless. She stood, pulling her pack onto her shoulder and looked down at Zalen, he was one of those who thought hybrids were wrong or something to fear, his company no longer endeared to her but still she maintained the façade out of the politeness her mother had taught her, her mother the coyote.

"Although our leader, Naniko is wolf I believe, if she is anything else then I could not tell." She then tried to change from this topic that was dangerous to her,

"You'll want to wear that bandage at least fourteen days, by then the wound should be healed enough for you to take it off, if you don't need anything else then i'll be on my way."

Messages In This Thread