i dig my hole, you build a wall.
[html]

(310) PO' HORSE. also po' kharmaaa. also also i made assumptions that he wouldn't be all explicit-like with the tales of ferni? >_> idek. LEMME KNOW BROSEF. also hi i am a poop post

She knew enough to realize it was a foolish hope at best, and silly to have even asked; she knew the words to the warnings and recalled them even now, though it had been countless weeks and months since they'd last spoken. She had recalled her father's cautions about the pack with the skull-lined borders with special frequency those first lonely weeks in the cabin, before Thamur showed up. Her mind had been little more than an echo chamber, bouncing madly back and forth from leaving to staying and then back again; the cycle had only broken at the older coyote's presence in the first place.

Though the answer was inevitable and came as expected, her ears turned downward despite her protests, and she could not stymy the frown from her face. She did understand, or she thought she did -- he had been there, and he had not liked what he found. Perhaps they had changed in those long years, or perhaps Myrika would find there were misconceptions all around. Understand as she did, the thought of going alone still petrified her. She did not share this, for if she showed weakness, there was a very real possibility he would sway her from taking another step to the east.

I understand. I think I have to go, though. Not forever, she said, attempting to brighten at this second statement. I'll come and find you in Thornloe when I'm done here, she added, sweeping her tail meekly a few times. When she was done what? She did not know; Myrika was not even certain what she hoped to find here, much less what she would find here. Will you stay here a while with me? I mean, here where we are now, she ventured, clarifying quickly afterward. Just for a little while, a day? Two?

<style>
#simple-text { width:95%; margin:0px auto;
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
line-height:16px; }
#simple-text p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#simple-text .txtooc { text-align:left;
font-size:11px;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#simple-text b { letter-spacing:.5px; }