Conpiracy afoot
She frowned as he hissed at her and then grimaced as he did, sorry that she had caused him pain. Sorry, Leon. I forgot that you were hurt. Why haven’t you seen Mizu about your injuries? She was truly sorry that she caused him more pain and felt bad about it. She really shouldn’t have sneaked up on him when he was injured.

But she did smirk at his comment. Yes, but I was practicing my skills. You wouldn’t want me to become lax in my duties, would you? She tried to sound innocent but the smirk that was on her lips ruined the effect of her being innocent. Though was still sorry that her sneaking had caused him pain. She frowned. And what do you mean stop? This is the only time I have, though I suppose that I need to make up for all the times I haven’t.

At his nodding and the way he spoke, she understood his meaning very well. They never knew who or what was listening. Being on the borders, reduced the possibility of them being heard. And secrecy was the key in situations like this. They were technically committing treason but she didn’t consider Maska the real leader.

She followed after him, going slow so he wouldn’t fall behind or hurt himself. Once they got far enough away from the village they would plot. Things were now being set in motion.

Messages In This Thread