Conpiracy afoot
apologies for the wait

Once he had regained his breath and the throbbing had settled down enough for him to actually speak he answered her first question, he tapped his nose and said with a slight smile,

"Watch out for mountain lions, they hate wolves." He chuckled, still finding amusement his own pain. As her questions continued and his face fell into a frown. Honestly he had no clue how to deal with the intruders short of all out war but he knew that many of the tribe could never stand up against the Raven Guardians, Ayasha included in this number.

"I do not know chicka." He hesitated slightly and then continued "To be completely honest I am considering leaving AniWaya all together, this place is no longer safe for my Hija." He started walking again, so they could at least keep up the pretense of patrolling. It rankled at his fighter spirit to retreat like a coward but it was the only way forwards he could see, attempting to argue with the intruders was like banging thier heads against a brick wall, why couldn't the entire tribe simply leave them ehre and find a new land to congregate in?

Messages In This Thread