Conpiracy afoot
OOC: Now it's my turn to apologize for being late.

IC: She playfully bit at his finger, not really trying to actually do anything. But she didn’t believe that he was attacked by a mountain lion. ”I didn’t realize that there were any mountain lions around here. Or was there a mountain lion that was pretending to be a wolf?” She fixed him with her intense look of ‘tell me of I’ll sick my siblings on you.’ But she knew that he might not tell her. But she should know about any attacks and threats on AniWaya so she could serve her Tribe better.

Ayasha walked next to Leon, slowing her step to keep Leon from getting hurt or out of breath. She frowned at the possibility of him leaving. ”As much as I don’t want you to leave, I know you need to protect your daughter. Though others might join you in leaving. My mom could possibly send my siblings away if things get to bad.” She sighed and steeled herself. ”But I don’t want to leave unless I need to. If we are going to do something, we’ll need a scout and someone small.” She gave a snort of laughter. ”Being a scout is one of the few times being small is good.” She had long given up being upset at being short and was able to make fun of herself.

Messages In This Thread