Conpiracy afoot
sorry for shortness

He smirked as she bit at his finger and hurriedly pulled the appendage back out of teeth range, the look she gave him to go with her questions had his chuckling, for no doubt the siblings would be ruthless in their attack, they resumed thier walking and patroling, he scanned the horizon for any signs of danger as he answered her

"Neither did I, and yes it was an actual mountain lion, see these marks?" He leaned down to show her the scratches on the side of his face, they were decidedly feline, slim and long, canine claws were blunter and wider than feline. He shrugged, he did not know why the Cougar had attacked him and nor would he ever, the cat had run off after he had severed its tail from its body. Her words were wise for one so young and small,

"If I could, I would take you with me, all of you and we could move AniWaya to somewhere else and leave Maska and his Guardians to stew in thier own hatred, but such a thing would be too large to accomplish and those people would make things difficult." 'Those people' was spat out as though it were a foul word.

Messages In This Thread