Your help is appreciated
Ayasha nodded at him not riding Buck. It made sense that he wouldn’t want to ride him, due to the reputation of the horse and the fact that Leon had his own horse. She did giggle went he chucled. ”I think he finds us entertaining, Faith.” The horse gave a snickering sound as Ayasha left her stall.

Her ears perked up at Leon joining her in humming, though not the same one as her, and then launched into full on singing. She smiled as she listened to his voice, not understanding what it was about but liking it. ”That was good Leon. What is it about?” She asked curiously.

She shook her head. ”I’ve been doing many of my patrolling later in the day. So I can stay and help for a bit longer.” She didn’t mention that she did most of it at night. She gave him a cheeky grin. ”Or I can make a mess and have more work for you to do?” Inez made a noise that sounded like he was agreeing with her suggestion. She grin at the colt before turning her attention back to her “uncle.” ”Or I could sit and talk to you while you work?”

Messages In This Thread