Your help is appreciated
Heyyy, do you mind if we end this thread with my post? Big Grin Rank thread! ^^ We can continue if a different thread if you'd like Big Grin just pm me if you want to continue it.

His laughter rumbled after her sticking her tongue out at him, deep and exotic. He remembered being as young as she was although by that time he had already experienced his first sexual encounter. The Austral man had developed early in that way and had become something of a playboy before he had found his mate, thoughts of her still stung him deeply, the agony of her death would never fade from within him and he knew that he would be alone for the rest of his life, that he would love no other, not like that, their love had been soul deep and so so special.

He nodded at her question, "Si, I have an older brother and a younger sister. My brother is called Arena and my sister; Isla. Arena means Sand and Isla means Island." Arena had been the larger of the litter until puberty hit and himself had shot up to his great height seemingly out of nowhere, Arena was not much shorter but it was enough to show a difference in the brothers. Isla was the baby of the family and her brothers were extremely protective of her, cemented by the fact that she had been kidnapped by a pervert once.

"Come then, we shall teach you the finer points of riding." He ushered the ivory princess out of the stables and out into the sunshine for her lesson.

Messages In This Thread