fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

Me too <333

Scorpius gazed from a distance as he watched the wolf from on top of the horse. It looked like he was having a bit of trouble getting the horse to listen to him, though that’s from what he could see. He was not an expert with horses and never expected to learn much about them until he was a little older. With his duties confining him to the inner workings of the mountains, he didn’t see the need for one. Perhaps when he needed more supplies it would be nice to have a horse so that he would be able to make a shorter journey towards Halifax. He smiled as he came forward and watched Saul get down from his horse to take a seat. To be honest, it was nice to spend time with the male, even if the first time they met was not exactly on the best of terms.

The young male rested the bag against him as he listened to Saul explain that he only had the horse for a little while. He actually found the horse out in the wild and brought it home. He was not sure where Anathema got the horses that they had, though he was sure some of them came from the wild. ”That’s nice Saul. I assume the foal is back home with you? You planning on giving it to anyone once it’s a full grown horse?” He relaxed himself as he turned his gaze to the sky. ”I’d like to learn how to ride a horse one day, though I don’t have a use for one right now.”

Scorpius’ ears moved up as the wolf began to speak again, telling him of the new merge between Dahlia de Mai and Phoenix Valley to create a new pack. It was interesting to hear about and it would be nice having Melee a little closer, though this meant he would have to be a bit more careful. He gave the male a smile as he met his gaze. ”I see. I was not aware of the move. Perhaps I should tell this to Mom. I’m sure she’d be interested to hear about it too. Perhaps it would begin to make a good relationship between your pack and Anathema.” He was sure it would please his mother to know he found out some information about the pack and would like to fill her in a bit on it once he returned home. ”What’s the pack like? Is it anything like Dahlia de Mai used to be?” Granted he didn’t know much about Dahlia de Mai than what Melee told him when he was a pup, but he was eager to learn about this pack and relay the information to Naniko. He crossed his legs and rested his arms on them as her waited for Saul’s reply. He closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the weather and the slight breeze he could feel coming from the foothills. He soon returned his ruby orbs to the male.

Word Count → 507

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread