fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

<33

The black horse backed up and away from both of them, although the movements were calm and measured. Neither of them had been out this way before, but it was a nice place to be. It also provided them with a tenuous link to Anathema, since it appeared they only had to exit their dens and come out into the foothills the two now stood in. Saul allowed himself to breath in the scents of the foothills. He could smell something akin to ash and he wasnt sure where it came from. Still, Scorpius' words did a lot to distract him. Saul smiled and nodded his head softly, although he wasnt sure about the second question the male asked. "Yes, Arete is too young to be coming out here. I need to start introducing her to the saddle and bridle soon, else she'll become feral. And I havent thought about it yet- she is a different breed to Hermes, smaller and more willowy. We'll have to see what happens." He offered by way of explanation. Arete was probably going to grow up to be the same height wise, but in bulk she was a lot smaller. Scorpius spoke once more and Saul grinned.

"Well, there's no time like the present Scorpius. Why don't you hop on up?"

He said, although he made no move to catch the horse and hold him steady. If Scorpius wanted a go, he would get up and that would be when Saul moved. He smiled softly, knowing the black Anatheman might not take the bait. It would be good to pass on the skill, as he was sure Anathema had horses. But it would be Scorpius' decision. He spoke again, commenting on the merge that had turned a lot of wolves' lives upside down. He wasnt aware that nobody knew about it- surely some of them would have gone to Dahlia or the Valley and seen that there was nobody there anymore? He reasoned that when they'd had been in Dahlia, they had no checked up on the other packs to see how they were doing. It was likely that no-one knew of Ichika just yet. Saul nodded softly to Scorpius's verbal thinking. He also wanted a good relationship between their two packs- they were geographically the closest now, so why should there be ill will towards one another.

"It would perhaps be a good idea. I am sure your mother would be pleased to hear that she has new neighbors. But I agree, I'd like to work to get a better relationship between our packs." He responded with the gentle wave of his tail. Scorpius asked about Ichika. "Its not tremendously different. There is more emphasis on family and cohesion in Ichika. And peace, love and harmony. There's a lot about respect of Mother nature and those around you. I find it a peaceful place to live." He said, thinking about how little he knew of the other packs cultures.

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread