fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

<33

Peace settled over the males shoulders like a well worn blanket, neither battling with the weight already there nor driving it away. It simply settled over the stressful weight on his shoulders, soothing and convincing it that it no longer needed to be quite so heavy. Breathing was a fundamental part of living, but breathing deeply, in such a scene as this, had the calming effect on his nerves that was a balm he could not have made himself. Sitting beside Scorpius in the hazy afternoon head, a soft smile etched over his lips. It was a good day for seeing friends, he knew that. Green eyes darted to the movement to his right as Scorpius got to his feet. Surprise etched on his face as he mirrored the dark males position. Calling the horse over, the male unknotted the reigns so that they were the full length. Scorpius was a bit shorted than him, but with quick, practised motions he shortened the stirrups so that it would suit the male better.

"Okay... the fundamental thing to remember is to relax. You always approach a horse from the left hand side- when you mount or dismount, its always from the left hand side." Saul said, positioning the boy so that he was where he wanted him. "Put your left paw in the stirrup and gather the reigns with both your hands. I'm going to go round the other side and put weight on the other stirrup so that when you get up, the saddle won't slip. I'll help you put your paw in on the otherside." He said, pleased as the male did as he was told. With a chuckle, Saul moved around to the horses right hand side. Both his hands rested on the right stirrup, before he pushed some of his weight down onto the metal loop. "Alright Scoripus, jump on up" He said, feeling the weight dip to the side as Scorpius pulled himself up. He looked up to see the males right leg swinging towards him, to which he caught the flying limb and guided it firmly into the right stirrup. Saul chuckled and patted the male on the leg, before moving round to the front of him. "Hold the reigns so that your little finger is on the outside, on both hands. Good. Now, try and keep your balance."

He said, hooking a finger into Hermes' bridle and moving him forward a few paces. Scorpius managed to speak then and Saul looked back up at him. "Keep your ankles down and your toes up and sit up straight and tall." He said, watching to see if the male tensed with his legs too much. He laughed softly as Scorpius introduced his pack as a cult pack. "Interesting, although perhaps a little dark for me." Saul admitted, inwardly shuddering at the thought. Still, the dark Anatheman went on to say that he would like to see Ichika. Saul's thoughts immediately jumped to Melee and he looked up at the male with a grin. "Perhaps I will show you round one day... although I'm fairly sure my niece would be delighted to show and old friend her new home." He teased softly.

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread