fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

Spread the love <33

Scorpius was enjoying his time with the older male. Saul seemed to be one of the only friends he had outside of his own pack, though he didn’t really have many friends there. He would have to make some more friends so he could relax like this, or perhaps doing something other than making maps all day. He smiled as he could feel the weight of his duties melting off his shoulders. It was a nice feeling, though knew it wouldn’t last too long. Perhaps he would be able to meet Saul other times just to relax and get away from everything. His tail swayed gently in his happiness.

The black male waited for Saul to bring the horse over and to begin giving him instructions so that he would be able to get up onto the horse. He made sure that the bag he had was sitting comfortably on his shoulder as Saul was doing some adjusting to the thing sitting on the horse’s back. His ears moved up as the male began to explain some of the key things to keep in mind. He nodded as he listened and looked over to the horse as he spoke. He began to make his way to the left side of the horse and looked up to the thing on the horse’s back. He looked confused for a moment as Saul began to throw some terms at him. He looked up to what he assumed was the saddle and then looked to the things hanging down from it. He was sure that’s where he was supposed to put his feet. He did as the male told him and placed his paw in one and gripped the reigns in his hand. He held that position until Saul told him to get up onto the saddle. He used the paw on the ground to help him up onto the saddle and swung his loose leg to the other side. He looked down to Saul as he adjusted himself carefully. He listened again to the male’s instructions and looked to the reigns. He made sure his hands were facing the right way before looking to his friend again.

Scorpius watched as the male moved forward and began to lead him. He smiled as he nodded to Saul. He moved his ankles down slightly so that his toes were in the air. He then adjusted his posture so he sat up straight and kept his eyes forward. The male then made a comment about the pack’s ways. He gave a small chuckle. ”I figured. It doesn’t seem like your thing. I was born into that kind of life so I’m used to it.” His ruby gaze moved back down to Saul as he made a comment about Melee showing him around the new pack. He paused for a moment and just stared at Saul before he spoke. ”Yeah… I’m sure she would like that. I know I’d like to see her again. She’s a great friend.” Well, great friend in the sense that the moment he saved her from falling in the river, they became friends.

Word Count → 523

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread