fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

<33

Although it may have seemed that Scorpius was comfortable, he was still a bit nervous about being on the horse for the first time. His grip was a bit tight on the reigns and he held them closer to him that he was sure was needed. He kept his gaze down on his friend to make sure that he was still holding on. With that he was beginning to gain some more confidence and held the reigns away from him a bit. A smile came to his face as he looked back forward. As he was about to look back down to Saul, he noticed him letting go of the horse and letting the black male be on his own. Even though Saul was close by, he was still getting nervous about riding on his own, though he tried not to show it. He sat up straight, though his ruby eyes seemed more focused on his friend than where he was actually going.

The topic of Anathema seemed to the prevailing and Saul made a comment about him not really being a cult wolf. He paused for a moment and closed his eyes. He wasn’t really one, though he did come to the ceremonies and was part of the pack. He looked back to his friend before speaking. ”I don’t? Maybe I’ve just been a bit on edge since my accident, or it could be because I don’t do much within the pack. I just make maps of the caves in the mountains.” He did keep in mind the offer of Saul. Maybe life in this new pack would be better for him, but he had known Anathema for so long that he was not sure what to do. He smiled. ”Thank you for the idea Saul. Who knows, maybe it is a better home for me, but I think I’m just more used to Anathema.” He also wasn’t sure if he wanted to risk making bad relations with his mother.

Scorpius was actually happy about the idea of Melee showing him around. He would like to be able to spend time with his old friend and see how she was doing for himself. His ears moved up as he then listened to Saul explain how to use the reigns to turn the horse. He looked down to the reigns and loosened his grip on them a bit. He then looked to his left and then gently pulled on the left side of the reigns to see if the horse would listen and turn to the left. He was beginning to feel more confident about riding on his own and swayed his tail gently. He adjusted his posture a bit so he was sitting better. His legs were getting a little tired and he relaxed his paws. He took a moment to lift the strap of his bag and move it so it was relaxing more on the shoulder near his arm. He then turned his attention back forward. ”How am I doing Saul?”

Word Count → 506

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread