fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

<33

It was perhaps more that Scorpius wasnt as bad as Saul had first been when he'd first met Liliana at the borders and she'd allowed him to ride her mare. It was clear that the black male was uncertain and nervous about being up so high- he kept his gaze trained on his agouti friend and seemed unwilling to look where he was going. Of course, for now that was okay and it displayed the uncertainty with which Scorpius learnt what was going on. Saul smiled softly as he released the loop of the bit he had been holding in to, sensing rather than seeing that Scorpius was out on his own here. Saul was right there and Hermes seemed more than happy to plod along in the circle Saul lead him in. It just happened that Scorpius had seen him release the loop. He smiled and glanced back up at the male as he tried to compose himself.

Scorpius contined to answer questions about Anathema and Saul smiled softly. Scorpius was perhaps too kind hearted to be considered a 'cult wolf' and for the moment Saul seriously wondered if the male belonged in Anathema. Cinnamon backed ears flashed forward as the male mentioned his accident and unbidden, Saul glanced up at the mask on the males face. He had wondered what it had been for, but the males mask clearly said that he had been burnt or cut. He just wanted to know what circumstances had arisen so that the male had been hurt quite so badly. "I am certain that making maps of Anathema's vast territory is of the upmost importance Scorpius. Don't think that you are not important." He scolded light heardedly before the male thanked him for his offer. "I think think perhaps you would be happier in Ichika... You'd get to see Melee more often." He chuckled.

Releasing the reigns completely, Saul stepped back and allowed the male to continue completely unhindered by the male. He had tightened his grip on the reigns, but now enough to cause the dark horse discomfort. With a gentle tug, Scorpius asked Hermes to move to the left. With an answering snort the horse turned, ears constantly twitching back and forward. Scorpius' voice came through quiet, but Saul nodded enthusiastically. "You're going very well Scorpius. Try a right turn now" He asked, intending to get the black draft horse back into the circle they had trodden into the grass. Scorpius was doing well indeed.

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread