fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

<33

The dark male settled atop his horse, looking natural and calm despite being so high up. Saul smiled softly, standing in the middle of the circle now it was clear to Scorpius that he'd let him go entirely. Saul remembered his first encounter with a horse, how Liliana had slapped the horses rear and set it off at a canter that Saul had been entirely unprepared for. He wouldnt be so cruel to Scorpius, it wouldnt be fair to ask Hermes to canter for him any more than it would be fair to ask the dark male to cling on for dear life. Saul smiled gently towards the boy, his facial expressions the praise that would have been verbal. Scorpius was doing well and Saul was sure that if he ever got a horse of his own, the lesson today would stick in the young males mind.

Saul was distracted however as the males dark ruby eyes looked towards him, before his hand reached up to slip the mask from his face. Long healed, the burns scrunched up the males face, the shiny hard skin dead. It looked as healthy as it could though and Saul knew that Anathema must have a good healer to help him with that one. A few heartbeats passed in which Saul inspected the burn from afar, listing all the things that could have helped him when the burn was fresh in his mind. There was very little that he could do to help the scarring that lay over the males left hand side. The heartbeats passed however and the dark male slipped the mask back on before doing as Saul had asked.

There was nothing that needed to be said to the male. It was clear the male had had the accident early on and had grown used to it. The mask he'd found was a pure white, which stood stark against his black fur. Despite this, he was still the friendly and helpful male that Saul had grown to like. He spoke then and Saul chuckled softly. "Its not a problem Scorpius. Riding is a useful skill. Of course, plodding along isn't the best part. If I thought you could deal with it, I'd let Hermes run free with you on top of him!" Saul laughed and though he wasnt close enough to touch his horse, he reached out to pat his neck, obviously missing but the gesture was there regardless.

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread