Prey for your life
[html]

Word Count » 354 :: OOC: I think i was babbling :O.

For once a familiar face came to view, it was Naryu. She liked her when she first met her, and her attitude towards the woman did not change. Not even when she heard she took Conor’s place. Her daddy had been the one to run off, and someone had to take charge. She envied the woman for she was one of those few who could hide what they truely felt. Eclipse could.... sort of.. well not really, but she was still training herself. She wanted to be that way though she guessed Naryu had always been a reclusive wolf since she was born.

“Oh hi Naryu, the day is finding me anxious. I want to do something, move my feet, get going somewhere, but I don’t know what or where.”

She said truthfully. Naryu had been the closes thing she had to a playmate back in Dahlia, she didn’t blame anyone for that in the least, she just cherished Naryu’s presence more. She had seen Naryu around but this was the first time they had been able to have a talk one on one. It made Eclipse feel warm inside to get to speak with her, not because she was the leader, though Eclipse would ultimately respect the woman just for that reason, but because she thought they were friends.

“I think I want to hunt... but I dunno, I’m not really hungry, just want to though...

She knew she made no sense, and felt bad that she wanted to hunt with no need for it. She was one for the circle of life and didn’t believe in really killing something unless it needed doing. She was strict on herself for that and would always try to find someone who could use the parts of the animal, like skin, bone, and organs she didn’t normally eat.. If she couldn’t she would bury them near the garden as she knew it would turn to soil soon and she could use that to help it. She put everything to use even if she couldn’t use it herself.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread